2012年8月12日日曜日

What I did in the rest day

Yesterday, I took one day of rest and did all that I wanted to do.

First, I visited a hot spring resort that was near my house. In the hot spring resort, there are six kinds of hot springs and a steam sauna. One of the hot springs was electrical and another was a Jacuzzi one which helps people improve their blood stream and discharge body waste. Saturday is the most crowded day of the week, but there were not so many people that day so I could enjoy all of the hot springs.

After taking the bath, I had a head massage for thirty minutes. I relaxed so much that I slept during the massage.

In the afternoon, I went to see a movie; TOTAL RECALL. TOTAL RECALL is an action movie and the story is about the near future on earth. The story is not new and it is a typical love and action story, but the images of the movie are great. The story would attract some people who feel that their job is not fit for them or that there are other jobs other than their current job. I enjoyed the image of the movie very much.

When I came back home, I cleaned my room. I have been busy and tired these days so my room was untidy.
I enjoyed my one day of rest and I will restart my studies from tomorrow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿