2012年8月5日日曜日

Meeting with an attractive woman

I met a woman last friday who is going to the graduate university to which I plan to go. She was an open-minded, very kind and attractive woman. We had some common features such as university subject, working at a private education related company and living place. Though her program at the university was technology and education, she didn't prioritize using technology in education. She said that technology is a means of education and a face to face relationship is more important. I felt sympathy with her way of thinking.

She advised my anxiety about the university's application process and added that working experience in the private sector was a unique feature in the program, which I did not realize up to then. I also realized that the unique feature of the university was that the university allows not only taking credit for different subjects in the university but also taking credit for different universities that are cooperated with the university.

I want to learn not only about education but also business because I work at a private company and our goal is making profits as well as social benefits. Moreover, I think we need to apply business knowledge to education to improve the quality of education so it is an ideal condition if I take a business related course in the university.

She said that the number of Japanese who go to the university was very few so she hoped more Japanese would go to the university. In Japan, many people work at a company from graduation from school to retirement age. They change their job field sometimes and get promoted so they need to improve their knowledge and skills. If they stop learning, their learning curve would soon be stable. People need to continue studying and be in stimulating circumstances for a fixed period because the world is changing and the way of working is also changing.

It was a very exciting experience for me to talk with her and I felt thankful so much to her

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿