2012年8月7日火曜日

Getting an allowance from my company

Today, I got an allowance from my company's system of studying abroad. As I wrote before, I failed last year, so it was a great pleasure for me. If I hadn't applied last year, I would have failed this year because my company's human resource development team said that they appreciated my strong will to apply in two consecutive years. They also appreciated my effort to achieve my goals such as researching the school teachers, interviews with the people who went to the school and contact with the professor.

Of course, the most important thing is the contrition of our company's business and to what extent my studies in the university were effective in contributing to my company's business. However, I felt they appreciated more my strong will than the contribution. I will have an interview and hear the needs of my company's member, and need to rethink the contribution.

Now, I realized that the number of people who I want to thank has increased since last year. Based on this experience, I believe that I can't achieve the highest goal by myself. Cooperating with the other people helps people to easily achieve their goal. Therefore, I decided that I would help people who want to achieve their goals.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿