2012年8月11日土曜日

Taking a one day rest

From today, I have a summer vacation. It is only for five days, but it is a precious time for me because it is a good time to study English.

Anyway, I have felt a pain in my left instep for three days. It is difficult for me to walk naturally with the pain so I went to the hospital. But the doctor said that he couldn't find the cause of my pain and this hospital(dermatology) wasn't right place but he couldn't say what hospital was good for me.

I have had the same experience three times so far and every time the doctor said that he could not find the cause of pain. My first experience was when I was a high school student, one month before the test for my university. The second experience was when I was a University student and I had a trip to Myanmar. I went to a local hospital and the doctor diagnosed me a finger on my hand as well as my foot. It was a very interesting experience for me and thanks to his prescription, I recovered soon.

I think my pain was the sign that my body needed to rest so I will take a rest today.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿