2012年8月4日土曜日

My presentation done

I finished the presentation for my company's president last Monday that was the final process of applying to a system for going abroad to study. I prepared the presentation for about two weeks and reflected on last year's reflection. I also had a chance to do a presentation last year but I failed. One of the causes of the failure was a lack of information which was related in my presentation and the other was I couldn't get the president's consent to the contribution of my company. At this time, I showed my presentation to my colleague who belongs to a different division from me. She gave me very important advise and asked another person who's job was related to my presentation. Thanks to her, I changed the contents of my presentation that was related to the contribution of my company. I think the contribution was the most important part of my presentation so her information was very helpful for me.

I did my best during the presentation so I didn't have any regrets about it. Whether I would get an allowance from my company or not, I decided to go to graduate school because I want to change my life. I can imagine my future easily if I continue working in my company. I believe that going to graduate school abroad is one way that I can change my life. If I don't do anything, my life will continue the same as now. I will get the result of my presentation next Tuesday. My decision won't change whatever the result is and I continue preparing my study to go to graduate school.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿