2012年3月28日水曜日

Prioritize study and my job

Last week, I had an evaluation interview with my bosses. They told me that they rated my work highly but I should prioritize my work to improve my skills, because I do every my job perfectly without considering my effectiveness. I need to prioritize my work and decide which point is most important for success.

This advice is the same as studying for business school. Many people who study TOEFL or GMAT to go to the business school are working. They have to work hard and study hard. If they don't do the best performance in their business, they will find it difficult to demonstrate their ability and do well in their business school essays. Meanwhile, if they don't have a good test score, they won't be able to go to the top business school. For these reasons, they have to prioritize their work and studies.

For me, I have difficult time prioritizing and balancing my work and studies. At the present time, I am busy with my job, but I want do well in my job because the result of my work is concerned with essays. And, due to my business, I have little time to study. I will continue to consider my priorities.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿