2012年6月17日日曜日

Get Acceptance Letter

I got an acceptance letter from one university last Saturday, which was a great pleasure for me. I applied to the university at the end of May, and had an interview one week later.

First, I was very surprised when I saw the e-mail which began "Congratulations", because I was anxious that I could not answer the questions in the interview appropriately due to my poor English skills. I felt very happy with the acceptance.

I learned many things from my application process. For example, I requested a recommendation letter from my current boss and previous boss. They not only cooperated with the letter but also advised to strengthen it, which I appreciate them so much for. Also, I considered well my future so I recognized that my current job will be helpful for my future, which had an impact on my way of working. I got to always be aware of the way of doing business and what to do in business deserves a recommendation.

Though I got the acceptance, I am continuing to prepare for other schools and my company's system to support studying abroad.

This sweet is my reward for finishing the interview.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿