2012年6月23日土曜日

English Coaching

I am taking English coaching this month from my acquaintance. My first lesson is this article and I took the third coaching session today. In the first and second lesson, we discussed my problems and decided to work on the listening part of the Toefl exam, which is the most difficult part for me. The coaching was effective for me because I could focus the lesson on my weak point. My problem is that my listening score doesn't improve despite tackling many problems. Thanks to the lesson, I realized that I had been tackling the problems insufficiently and found out what point I should focus on. Moreover, I mistook the problems because I can not understand how to solve the problems following the ETS's trend. This experience is helpful for me to understand which parts I lost points on. I hope it will help me  improve my Toefl listening score!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿